"The strong consumer demand, expanding network footprint and spectrum portfolio, and steady cash flow from operations reaffirm Idea's ability to deliver consistent and profitable growth," Idea said in a statement.
During the quarter, the company saw 136- per cent year- onyear growth in mobile Internet business. The company sold 32.5 billion megabytes of mobile data on its 2G and 3G platform. The network usage of the company grew by 12.2 per cent on yearly basis.
The higher voice rate realisation and jump in data contribution to 11.5 per cent of service revenue helped improve average realisation per minute (ARPM) by
Idea posted 16- per cent increase in consolidated revenue at `
The blended data ARPU (2G+ 3G) also improved to ` 108 and usage per data subscriber is at 409 MB. The stock closed at ` 139.75 apiece, down by 1.01 per cent, on the
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say