The recently launched Huawei Ascend P7 is set to retail at Kshs 55,000 from
The penetration of smartphones in
The first 500 customers to buy the phone in any of the 43
The launch of the Ascend P7, billed as the slimmest smartphone, makes
"We are constantly coming up with newer and ever more agile products to suite todays' consumers who are people always on the move but at the same time need to be in touch with one another," said
The device has LTE capability and thus provides fast connectivity.
Ascend P7 is slim at 6.5mm and has a 5-inch full high-definition display with a glass covered back creating a perfect finish. The front-facing camera has an 8MP BSI sensor and features modes like face enhancement and 'selfie' panorama and also enhances snap shots.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million