For a new bank trying to distinguish itself from its peers in the industry, this branch has clearly outdone any banking experience observed by Inside Banking Hall.
Arriving at this branch, the banking experience was entirely different and encouraging. Firstly, there were two customer care ladies sitting at the entrance before you proceed into the banking hall, which has a stylish lounge.
Inside the banking hall, as expected of a new bank was clean, welcoming, however, there were not many customers. It was observed that transactions were going on very smoothly and fast.
On making enquires on what services they had for intending customers, an eager relationship officer patiently explained the different types of accounts and the competitive services they offer.
He further explained the reason they had a lounge and its customer care separate from the banking hall. According to him, the aim is to give customers a banking experience like no other.
This brought back memories of a notable new generation bank, which once had a very good customer service but has of over the years become crowded, sloppy and far from its initial selling strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006