Managing Director of
Kumo who spoke on the sidelines of the recent commissioning of the 324 units
The construction of the
The estate comprises of 128 one bedroom terrace units selling for N3.5 million each, 32 two bedroom terrace units at the cost of N4.5million each, 89 two bedroom blocks at the cost of N5.8million each and 75 three bedroom bungalows attracting N10million each. All housing units are delivered with high quality finishing in addition to accompanying infrastructures of a good road network, electricity, sewage and other facilities to guarantee a comfortable and decent environment for the prospective estate residents.
Kumo said that in line with
The concessionaire terms of the loans he said, are in conformity with the directive given to the bank to provide Nigerians access to cheap funding for owning their own houses.
Kumo commended the Enugu State Governor,
" It is in view of the resumption of NHF contributions that FMBN offered the Enugu State government a N2billion estate development loan to be drawn down through
He commended the President on his remarkable achievements in recent times noting that the achievements are being consolidated upon despite the challenges of land acquisition and absence of long-term funding which the present administration is effectively addressing.
The MD also expressed delight at the quality of work by the developer and urged others to emulate him saying he has been able to deliver the project in record time and at required quality.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype