According to a reliable industry source, the Eurobond also has a coupon of eight per cent and 8.25 per cent yield to maturity.
The debt instrument is expected to continue to extend the tenor of the bank's dollar funding profile and support its continued lending to the corporate sector. It is also expected to raise the bank's capital base.
The latest issue by
In line with its desire to boost its international presence,
The transaction had expanded
The Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of
According to him, as a result of the acquisition,
To the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer,
"The investment community is very well informed.
"The demand for long-term dollars is increasing in
He said banks were tapping Eurobonds to bolster their capital bases and also to finance big-ticket deals in the oil and gas and the newly privatised power sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say