According to a reliable industry source, the Eurobond also has a coupon of eight per cent and 8.25 per cent yield to maturity.
The debt instrument is expected to continue to extend the tenor of the bank's dollar funding profile and support its continued lending to the corporate sector. It is also expected to raise the bank's capital base.
The latest issue by
In line with its desire to boost its international presence,
The transaction had expanded
The Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of
According to him, as a result of the acquisition,
To the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer,
"The investment community is very well informed.
"The demand for long-term dollars is increasing in
He said banks were tapping Eurobonds to bolster their capital bases and also to finance big-ticket deals in the oil and gas and the newly privatised power sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation