EU foreign ministers will meet in
In a meeting late Sunday, the
The meeting came after Israel-Hamas fighting in
In the economic news, German producer prices continued to decline in June, albeit at a slower pace, data from the German statistical office Destatis showed. Producer prices fell 0.7% year-over-year in June, confirming consensus estimates, following the 0.8% drop in May. The latest decline was the smallest since December.
The euro fell to 1.3518 against the US dollar, from an early 5-day high of 1.3548. .The euro may find support near the 1.34 region.
Pulling away from an early high of 0.7923 against the pound, the euro slipped to 0.7911. If the euro extends its decline, it is likely to find support around the 0.78 zone.
The euro dropped to 1.2145 against the Swiss franc, from an early 5-day high of 1.2155. Continuation of bearish trend may lead the euro to a support around the 1.213 mark.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low