Subscribers both in domestic and international markets also increased in the same quarter, whereas the net profit after federal royalty stood at DH4.5 billion, an increase of 19 per cent year-on-year.
Consolidated revenues during the second quarter of 2014, amounted to Dh12.6 billion, representing a 27 per cent increase from the same period last year.
The aggregate subscriber base grew by 27 per cent year-on-year to reach 182 million subscribers by end of
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006