The latest tally of analyst opinions from the major brokerage houses shows that among the 30 stocks making up the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Pfizer (PFE) is the #16 analyst pick. Despite being ranked lower than the median among analyst picks of the Dow, Pfizer ranks better than the median among analyst picks for the broader S&P 500 index components, claiming the #249 spot out of 500.
Looking at the stock price movement year to date, Pfizer (PFE) is lower by about 0.5%.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407AnalystDow072114&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green