In a notification to the
The majority shareholders holds about 50.6 per cent of the issued share capital of Continental Re.
"ECP Africa II PCC and its partners are exploring the potential divestment of their investment in
The company recently reported an increase of 28 per cent in gross premium income to N15.86 billion in 2013 from N12.40 billion recorded in 2012. Total comprehensive income grew by 19 per cent from N1.75 billion in 2012 to N2.09 billion in 2013.
Commenting on the results, the Managing Director of
"The substantial growth in our non-Life and Life business is also a result of the Company's five-year growth strategy assisted by the economic growth in many African countries."
Based on the results, the directors have recommended a cash dividend of 11 kobo per share for the 2013 financial year, showing an increase of 10 per cent increase from the previous financial year.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say