The law firm of Chamberlain, Hrdlicka, White, Williams & Aughtry is pleased to announce that attorney
As a finalist, Fenton will be profiled in the September/October issue of
"Beth's selection as a finalist for 'Attorney of the Year' speaks well for our firm," said Managing Shareholder Wayne A. Risoli. "At Chamberlain Hrdlicka, we already know that Beth is a top-flight attorney, but it is gratifying to see her acumen validated by the wider business community."
In practice since 1998, Fenton litigates, arbitrates and tries cases involving business torts, joint venture dissolutions, and corporate governance disputes. Based on her experience litigating the boundaries of corporate and LLC limited liability, she publishes and speaks regularly on piercing the corporate veil and the doctrine's interplay with the fiduciary duties of officers, directors and members.
Fenton was named a 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by
A graduate of
About Chamberlain Hrdlicka – Chamberlain Hrdlicka is a diversified business law firm with offices in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12030726.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals