ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19072014 - Meethaq, the pioneer of Islamic banking in
The seminars were held with the aim of enhancing awareness among the society on a number of humanitarian and cultural aspects, and were conducted by renowned professors and lecturers.
The first seminar was held in Salalah titled: 'How to achieve your spiritual goals in Ramadhan' and was delivered by
Meethaq has adopted the best practices in Islamic banking and finance worldwide to combine a robust model which protects customers and complements the Islamic banking industry. The Meethaq strategy is to attract customers through innovative Shari'a based products and services, and participate in raising awareness and lecturing on various topics of related to self-development, especially in their working field. These lectures and seminars in partnership with 'Glory Makers', are being held throughout the holy month of Ramadhan in different parts of the Sultanate. In addition, Meethaq successfully continues the photography competition on Instagram as well as all programs in different social media channels including competitions and interactive activities.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'