A meeting was held between experts from the
The meeting aimed at co-operation opportunities in the field of application of innovative methods. During the meeting, Head of the innovative technology department of the
An agreement has been signed by the scientists on basic principles of bilateral co-operation for supporting innovative ideas and initiatives, estimating priorities and developing potential innovative projects.
In addition, they talked capacity of the Academy s institutes for development and application of new nanosystems and prospects for development of research works.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore