A meeting was held between experts from the
The meeting aimed at co-operation opportunities in the field of application of innovative methods. During the meeting, Head of the innovative technology department of the
An agreement has been signed by the scientists on basic principles of bilateral co-operation for supporting innovative ideas and initiatives, estimating priorities and developing potential innovative projects.
In addition, they talked capacity of the Academy s institutes for development and application of new nanosystems and prospects for development of research works.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say