An internal RBS investigation found evidence that derivatives traders discussed preferred settings for the Bank Bill Swap Reference Rate (BBSW), the
Submitters openly acknowledged preferences and, at times, solicited preferences," the censure document said, adding a chat-room "BBSW rate set" was used for communications during
RBS voluntarily reported to the watchdog and has not admitted to any wrongdoing.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy