The software and services company declared a total dividend for the recent year of
It posted a pretax profit of
Allocate said that the National Health Service has been pressed to find cost savings as part of the
Additionally, Allocate Cloud won 39 customers during the year, taking its total number of customers using the cloud-computing service to 63.
Recurring revenue rose to
Defence revenues declined to
The company said that it closed 2014 well, and has carried its strong momentum into 2015. It said it is focused on driving further growth in its healthcare business by accelerating the adoption of both its Cloud and SafeCare products, to support customers as they respond to the NHS's safe staffing agenda.
Operating margin expansion will also be an important priority in 2015, it said.
Shares in Allocate were trading down 0.9% at
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery