The software and services company declared a total dividend for the recent year of
It posted a pretax profit of
Allocate said that the National Health Service has been pressed to find cost savings as part of the
Additionally, Allocate Cloud won 39 customers during the year, taking its total number of customers using the cloud-computing service to 63.
Recurring revenue rose to
Defence revenues declined to
The company said that it closed 2014 well, and has carried its strong momentum into 2015. It said it is focused on driving further growth in its healthcare business by accelerating the adoption of both its Cloud and SafeCare products, to support customers as they respond to the NHS's safe staffing agenda.
Operating margin expansion will also be an important priority in 2015, it said.
Shares in Allocate were trading down 0.9% at
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays