"Airtel intends to improve the quality of Airtel Money by linking it to more banking services to, among other things, enable customers to check their bank statements and bank balances. Currently we are planning to engage three banks to help improve this service,"said Airtel Money Country Director, Andrew Santhe.
"Airtel Money assures the customer of security because an individual keeps their own password, it is very cheap," added Santhe.
Airtel Malawi also says it has managed to attract over 700,000 customers for its Airtel Money service since it started operating two years ago.
Airtel Malawi is owned by
Airtel has a GSM network in all countries in which it operates, providing 2G, 3G and 4G services depending upon the country of operation.
Besides Airtel Malawi there is another mobile phone and internet company in
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World