ADIB's analysis of spending behaviour over the past few years has shown that
The offer is in conjunction with other initiatives launched by ADIB to help customers manage their day-to-day finances, including their financial education campaign, "Smartmoney", which gives customers valuable advice on how to save, budget, finance and grow their money. In addition, ADIB offers a debt consolidation programme and job-loss protection which stalls finance payments in the event of loss of employment.
Customers eligible for the facility, based on the type of financing, credit history and instalments, will be contacted by text message. The offer is valid for instalments due
ADIB launched the gesture to ease the burden on its retail banking customers who will now be able to plan more effectively for the upcoming holidays and months. This gesture has become an annual tradition for ADIB, the first Islamic bank to postpone the payment of finance instalments during
In order to qualify for postponement, customers must be up-to-date with their payments, having paid more than three previous instalments and must have a salary-transfer arrangement in place with the bank.
ADIB has the third largest retail network in the
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy