Against the euro, the US dollar fell to a 4-day low of 1.3537, from an early high of 1.3522.
The greenback slipped to 101.21 against the yen, from an early high of 101.37.
If the greenback extends its decline, it is likely to find the support around 1.36 against the euro and 100.97 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'