Science & Technology Desk
The aim of the school is to cover the basic concepts of PAM and present the latest achievements in the field.
Baskaran, an Indian theoretical physicist, is known for his work on condensed matter physics and strongly correlated materials. He is an emeritus professor of physics at the
Topics to be discussed in the event focus on the following subjects:
Non-collinear magnetic structures in nanomagnets
Spin waves in nanomagnets
Crystal field effects in oxide nanomagnets
Strongly correlated quantum matter and emergent gauge field.
Professors, researchers, graduate students who are interested in condensed matter physics, material engineering, nano-materials and chemistry are to participate in the school.
The official language of the school is English and registration deadline is
Please visit http://physics.sharif.ir/~pam/PAMS1 for further information.
Registration fee for international applicants is
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him