Science & Technology Desk
The aim of the school is to cover the basic concepts of PAM and present the latest achievements in the field.
Baskaran, an Indian theoretical physicist, is known for his work on condensed matter physics and strongly correlated materials. He is an emeritus professor of physics at the
Topics to be discussed in the event focus on the following subjects:
Non-collinear magnetic structures in nanomagnets
Spin waves in nanomagnets
Crystal field effects in oxide nanomagnets
Strongly correlated quantum matter and emergent gauge field.
Professors, researchers, graduate students who are interested in condensed matter physics, material engineering, nano-materials and chemistry are to participate in the school.
The official language of the school is English and registration deadline is
Please visit http://physics.sharif.ir/~pam/PAMS1 for further information.
Registration fee for international applicants is
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry