The company, which is controlled by
"Reliance has delivered a record level of consolidated net profit this quar-ter. This was achieved despite weak regional refining margins and a planned turnaround in our refinery," said Ambani. "The petrochemicals business performance highlights the strength of our portfoliomix and end-market diversity."
Dwindling production rates and regulatory issues with
But in the last quarter pre-tax earnings for its oil and gas division soared 114.4 per cent year-on-year, due to a strong performance from its US shale business.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'