INCEIF – the
Allegation 1: "INCEIF usually only recruit full time staff with PhDs."
INCEIF: Our Recruitment Policy does not require PhD to be one of the criteria.
19 per cent of our faculty members are not PhD holders but have the required work experience as per
Allegation 2: "… none of their staff have ever worked for a bank …"
INCEIF: 23 per cent of our faculty have held management positions in banking and
Allegation 3: "The industry badly needs faculty with banking experience, not just Malaysian PhD's, to be chosen from many nationalities, not just Malaysians, and to have excellent English language speaking and writing skills."
INCEIF: 62 per cent of our faculty obtained their PhD outside
Subject to vacancy, we recruit faculty members based on their eminence in their respective field, distinction gained and high achievement accomplished, apart from academic qualification.
We give equal opportunity to all and do not discriminate based on creed, color, religion or mother tongue.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy