The state-run Sonatrach will also increase its reserve as well as develop its production capabilities, a statement by the
Sonatrach is looking foward to boost oil derivatives output in 2018 in the wake of the retreat in 2010.
The statement said the oil firm produced 232 Mtoe in 2008 but declined to 214 Mtoe in 2010, and 205.8 Mtoe in the next year while plunging to 194.5 Mtoe in 2012.
As for the natural gas production, it added, Sonatrach planned to recover 400 billion cubic meters of natural gas from Hassi R'Mel field, south of
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore