The CBK price bulletin also reported the pound sterling was up to KD 0.481, the Swiss franc also up to KD 0.317, and the Japanese Yen also at its usual KD 0.003.
Exchange rates were mostly stable on the heels of decisions by the US Federal Reserve, most notably the decision to keep interest at the low range of 0-0.25 percent, and a decision to cut back on purchase of mortgage-tied bonds and treasury bonds by
Meanwhile, data for the German economy,
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare