The UNB Online Saver is an online account designed to encourage and promote the saving habit to new as well as existing UNB customers. The account offers access to funds through online banking or ATM or at UNB branches. With the Online Saver account, customers will earn interest based on their balance, accordingly a higher balance will earn higher interest. Other features include free unlimited number of deposits to the Online Saver account, and one debit transaction per month at any UNB branch, as well as the option of setting up free standing instructions for crediting funds to your Online Saver account. Therer is no minimum balance requirement.
The Unsecured Personal Loan offers a uniquely designed Personal loan allowing customers to avail a Loan without needing to transfer your salary at competitive interest rates. The Unsecured Loan is available to all customers with a minimum salary of AED 10,000, and offers a free Titanium Credit card with a joining bonus, cash back of up to one per cent of the loan amount among other features.
The UNB Personal Loan for Expatriates promotion offer, provides customers with a competitive interest rate that starts at 4.99 per cent per annum. Further during the promotion period, every month, 10 customers will get a chance to win their monthly loan instalment amount (up to a maximum of AED 5,000 per winner), and one customer can win the entire loan amount back (up to a maximum of AED 120,000). Other benefits include a free for life UNB Master Card that gives lounge access in 6 GCC countries with 400 AED joining gift as well as a Pre-approved Auto loan without any processing fee and a Pre-approved Home Mortgage offer without any pre-approval fee.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer