Let's just call it an encore performance.
This will be Hawkins' second appointment with the CKCB. He served in the same position from 1985 to 1992.
"I am not the same person that I was in 1985," Hawkins said. "Then, I was barely into my 30s, and now I'm celebrating my 60th birthday. I am interested to discover what will be the same about the experience, and what will be different. Mostly, though, I begin this new chapter with a much deeper appreciation of the centrality of human relationships to the act of music making."
CC AutoTriage13cn-140702-30TagarumaMar-4785330 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy