The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009, 028 and 041.
The serial number for this application is 85751452.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Computer game programs; Computer game software; Computer game software for gaming machines including slot machines or video lottery terminals; Computer game software for use on mobile and cellular phones; Computer software and firmware for games of chance on any computerized platform, including dedicated gaming consoles, video based slot machines, reel based slot machines, and video lottery terminals; Electronic game software for cellular telephones; Electronic game software for handheld electronic devices; Electronic game software for wireless devices; Game software;
• Gambling machines; Game cards; Machines for playing games of chance; Reconfigurable casino and lottery gaming equipment, namely, gaming machines and operational computer game software therefor sold as a unit;
• Entertainment services, namely, casino gaming; Entertainment services, namely, providing an on-line board game; Entertainment services, namely, providing games of chance via the Internet; Gaming services in the nature of casino gaming; Leasing of casino games; Providing a web-based system and on-line portal for customers to participate in on-line gaming, operation and coordination of game tournaments, leagues and tours; Providing on-line card games.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, TechMark, Trademarks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly