If rumours are on the money, ZTE’s upcoming Nubia Z7 smartphone will not only be a powerhouse, but will also boast some great aeshetics as well. Initial teasers for the device hint at a metallic construction, which has been further substantiated by live photos of the device.
By way of China’s Sina Weibo, these images showcase thin bezels and a metallic chassis. The ZTE Nubia Z7 is said to feature a 5.5-inch full-HD screen, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 or 805 CPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, an 8-megapixel camera, a 2-megapxeil front camera, LTE (TD-LTE ) connectivity and dual-SIM card slots.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor