If rumours are on the money, ZTE’s upcoming Nubia Z7 smartphone will not only be a powerhouse, but will also boast some great aeshetics as well. Initial teasers for the device hint at a metallic construction, which has been further substantiated by live photos of the device.
By way of China’s Sina Weibo, these images showcase thin bezels and a metallic chassis. The ZTE Nubia Z7 is said to feature a 5.5-inch full-HD screen, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 or 805 CPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, an 8-megapixel camera, a 2-megapxeil front camera, LTE (TD-LTE ) connectivity and dual-SIM card slots.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground