If rumours are on the money, ZTE’s upcoming Nubia Z7 smartphone will not only be a powerhouse, but will also boast some great aeshetics as well. Initial teasers for the device hint at a metallic construction, which has been further substantiated by live photos of the device.
By way of China’s Sina Weibo, these images showcase thin bezels and a metallic chassis. The ZTE Nubia Z7 is said to feature a 5.5-inch full-HD screen, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 or 805 CPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, an 8-megapixel camera, a 2-megapxeil front camera, LTE (TD-LTE ) connectivity and dual-SIM card slots.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise