The Simple Dollar, a top 10 personal finance website, has released a full report on the best rewards credit cards as part of a multi-segment study on the credit cards marketplace. Starting with nearly 1,700 cards, The Simple Dollar team systematically created a ratings system for each card in their Credit Cards Directory. Through this process, top cards in each category, such as rewards, airline, travel, cash back and others, were revealed.
The Simple Dollar team embarked on a deep qualitative analysis of each rewards card, highlighting the best way to use each card and the type of person each card is good for. As
The full analysis of rewards credit cards is available to view all of the top picks. As for future plans, Jelinek says more reports are being released in each card segment. "We are really looking to break down the credit card space and distill the information to a usable form for the consumer. Doing this for different types of credit cards helps consumers use credit responsibly and find the right card to get paid back for the purchases they make."
The Simple Dollar is a personal finance website started by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11989954.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World