As part of their tradition of compacting their flagship smartphones, Samsung has finally announced the Galaxy S5 mini. Although the internal hardware has been downsized accordingly, features such as the water and dust resistance properties, heart rate sensor and finger print scanner have been kept on Galaxy S5 mini. Sounds good.
Specifications-wise, the Galaxy S5 mini is now equipped with a smaller 4.5? Super AMOLED display which does HD 720p resolution. Underneath, you will find a Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor which is paired with 1.5GB of RAM, with 16GB of internal storage. If that proves insufficient, there is always the microSD expansion bay which supports up to 64GB. Also equipped is an 8-megapixel shooter at the back, while there is 2.1-megapixel camera on the front. It also comes with a modest 2,100mAh battery on-board. Just like its elder sibling, the Galaxy S5 mini will run on Android 4.4 KitKat. .
No word as to when the Galaxy S5 mini will arrive here in
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps