Biometrics market in
The growth of the Biometrics market in
Many banks have introduced ATMs integrated with biometrics because accessing end-users' accounts becomes easier when compared to using cards and personal identification numbers.
Biometrics integrated in smart cards offers the advantage of offline authentication, which is especially beneficial for end-users in remote locations without a proper communication infrastructure in place.
In addition, smart cards have the added advantage of storing multiple applications for multiple purposes.
Analysts forecast the Japanese biometrics market to grow by 35% annually by 2018.
- Analysis of the current market environment and future growth prospects
- Competitor analysis - including insights into the top four vendors in the market
- A detailed look into major drivers that influence the growth of the biometrics market in
- Overview of the industry challenges and the market at large
To find out more about this report please contact us:+44(0)20 7936 6830 or mailto:email@example.com
Biometrics Market in
Pricing starts at US
*Single User and Multiple User licences available
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route