Biometrics market in
The growth of the Biometrics market in
Many banks have introduced ATMs integrated with biometrics because accessing end-users' accounts becomes easier when compared to using cards and personal identification numbers.
Biometrics integrated in smart cards offers the advantage of offline authentication, which is especially beneficial for end-users in remote locations without a proper communication infrastructure in place.
In addition, smart cards have the added advantage of storing multiple applications for multiple purposes.
Analysts forecast the Japanese biometrics market to grow by 35% annually by 2018.
- Analysis of the current market environment and future growth prospects
- Competitor analysis - including insights into the top four vendors in the market
- A detailed look into major drivers that influence the growth of the biometrics market in
- Overview of the industry challenges and the market at large
To find out more about this report please contact us:+44(0)20 7936 6830 or mailto:email@example.com
Biometrics Market in
Pricing starts at US
*Single User and Multiple User licences available
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant