The alliance forms part of a broader collaboration between leading M2M/IoT ecosystem partners selected by Tele2 and NetComm Wireless to provide end-to-end solutions easily applied to a broad range of M2M/IoT applications across key industry sectors.
NetComm Wireless' M2M/IoT devices provide the network connection and remote management components, enhancing operational and cost efficiencies by allowing businesses to monitor and control mission-critical equipment and valuable assets over the Tele2 network.
NetComm Wireless' industrial-grade 3G/4G M2M devices feature a Software Development Kit (SDK) for flexible customization and are equipped with industry standard protocols for remote device management capabilities so business customers can troubleshoot, upgrade firmware and rollout new applications via the Tele2 network in real time.
NetComm Wireless Limited is a leading developer of innovative broadband products sold globally to telecommunications carriers, core network providers and system integrators. For 32 years NetComm has developed a portfolio of world first data communication products, and is a respected global provider of 3G and 4G wireless devices servicing the major telecommunications carrier, Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Rural Broadband markets. NetComm's products are designed to meet the growing needs of today's diverse home, business and industrial broadband applications and designed to optimise the performance of global network advancements. Headquartered in
TELE2 IS ONE OF
+46 702 73 48 79;
53 27; or, NetComm Wireless:
Web site: http://www.netcommwireless.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border