The alliance forms part of a broader collaboration between leading M2M/IoT ecosystem partners selected by Tele2 and NetComm Wireless to provide end-to-end solutions easily applied to a broad range of M2M/IoT applications across key industry sectors.
NetComm Wireless' M2M/IoT devices provide the network connection and remote management components, enhancing operational and cost efficiencies by allowing businesses to monitor and control mission-critical equipment and valuable assets over the Tele2 network.
NetComm Wireless' industrial-grade 3G/4G M2M devices feature a Software Development Kit (SDK) for flexible customization and are equipped with industry standard protocols for remote device management capabilities so business customers can troubleshoot, upgrade firmware and rollout new applications via the Tele2 network in real time.
NetComm Wireless Limited is a leading developer of innovative broadband products sold globally to telecommunications carriers, core network providers and system integrators. For 32 years NetComm has developed a portfolio of world first data communication products, and is a respected global provider of 3G and 4G wireless devices servicing the major telecommunications carrier, Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Rural Broadband markets. NetComm's products are designed to meet the growing needs of today's diverse home, business and industrial broadband applications and designed to optimise the performance of global network advancements. Headquartered in
TELE2 IS ONE OF
+46 702 73 48 79;
53 27; or, NetComm Wireless:
Web site: http://www.netcommwireless.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips