Studies from S. Palanikumar and Colleagues Provide New Data on Biological Macromolecules (Effect of Fe3O4 on the sedimentation and structure-property relationship of starch under different pHs)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The starch treated under acidic condition was degraded. In a similar manner, the structure-property relationship of starch in the presence of ferrite nanoparticles at three different pHs, as mentioned above was studied. The starch/ferrite nanocomposite prepared under acidic condition showed a degraded structure. Further, the polymer/nanocomposite systems were characterized by analytical techniques such as FTIR, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), vibrating sample measurement (VSM), TEM and scanning electron microscopy (SEM)."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, the settling velocity of starch under three different pHs both in the presence and absence of Fe3O4 was carried out to ensure the role of pH and effect of Fe3O4 on the settling velocity of starch."
For more information on this research see: Effect of Fe3O4 on the sedimentation and structure-property relationship of starch under different pHs.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Palanikumar, Kamaraj Coll Engn & Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas