The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Based on these findings, we suggested that the extrinsic physicochemical properties of NPs (e.g., interfacial and colloidal properties of NPs) and biological characteristics for NPs (e.g., uptake cutoff sizes of testing organisms) should be considered and included when developing alternative dosimetry of NPs."
For more information on this research see: Impact of agglomeration on the bioaccumulation of sub-100 nm sized TiO? Colloids and Surfaces B, Biointerfaces, 2014;116():277-83 (see also Biotechnology).
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?