IFC is lending
IFC s long-term loan is to provide additional capital for MAS to expand its product and boost exports. The group will create more jobs for women.
This is a significant milestone for both the company and the country. The apparel industry is at the forefront of innovation and growth, and MAS continues to push boundaries while expanding capacity to meet the growing demands.
The textile and apparel exports account for 7% of the country s GDP and 43% of its total exports, making it the second largest foreign exchange earner. The industry is
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?