Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Thomson Reuters AutoAudit Licenses
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: SS-HUD-14-0072
Place of Performance Country: US
Responses shall include, at a minimum, the following information:
1. The name of your company; 2. Company DUNS No.; 3. POC name and contact information; 4. The specific product(s) that your company offers that fulfills the same function as the items to be included on this order or evidence that your company is capable of providing a renewal for the specific items mentioned above; and, 5. A description of that product(s) and its overall capabilities.
It is your responsibility to demonstrate how your product(s) is capable of providing the same functionality that exists with the
A determination by the Government not to compete the proposed acquisition based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government's Contracting Officer. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops