Notice Type: Special Notice
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: SS-TGT-14-0074
Place of Performance (address): Procurement OfficeBureau of the Fiscal Service 200 Third Street, Avery 5-F
Place of Performance (zipcode): 26101
Place of Performance Country: US
Intent to Sole Source. The
NO SOLICITATION IS AVAILABLE. A request for more information will not be considered an affirmative response. Telephone inquires will not be accepted.
RESPONSES. Responses are due on
A determination by the Government not to compete the proposed acquisition based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government's Contracting Officer.
All electronic materials and attachments submitted shall be formatted in accordance with the
.bat, .cmd, .com, .exe, .pif, .rar, .scr, .vbs, .hta, .cpl, html, mhtml, and .zip files
The Government does not allow 3rd party messaging systems/secure mail.
Microsoft Office non-macro enabled compatible documents are acceptable. If the interested vendor determines that other formats are necessary, it is the interested vendor's responsibility to verify with Fiscal Service that those formats are acceptable.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant