Notice Type: Special Notice
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: SS-TGT-14-0074
Place of Performance (address): Procurement OfficeBureau of the Fiscal Service 200 Third Street, Avery 5-F
Place of Performance (zipcode): 26101
Place of Performance Country: US
Intent to Sole Source. The
NO SOLICITATION IS AVAILABLE. A request for more information will not be considered an affirmative response. Telephone inquires will not be accepted.
RESPONSES. Responses are due on
A determination by the Government not to compete the proposed acquisition based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government's Contracting Officer.
All electronic materials and attachments submitted shall be formatted in accordance with the
.bat, .cmd, .com, .exe, .pif, .rar, .scr, .vbs, .hta, .cpl, html, mhtml, and .zip files
The Government does not allow 3rd party messaging systems/secure mail.
Microsoft Office non-macro enabled compatible documents are acceptable. If the interested vendor determines that other formats are necessary, it is the interested vendor's responsibility to verify with Fiscal Service that those formats are acceptable.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'