Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Database software (SLICWave) licenses & technical support services
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: M00146-14-T-9020
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 28533
Place of Performance Country: US
The Cherry Point Satellite Contracting Office,
The Fleet Readiness Center (FRC) East,
ISS is the sole designer and developer of the SLICWave 5.2. The technical data, material, and manufacturing processes required to perform these supplies and services were developed by ISS. This privately developed data is proprietary and owned by ISS.
THIS NOTICE OF INTENT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTES. However, all quotes received within fifteen (15) days after the date of publication of this synopsis will be considered. Interested parties may identify their interest and unique capabilities to respond to this requirement or submit their quote. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Point of contact for this requirement is
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian