On Tuesday, U.S. Representative
"I'm happy to announce that the
The Assistance to Firefighters Grant program helps meet the needs of firefighters, emergency responders, and emergency medical organizations. Funds provided by the AFG program are used to purchase supplies, including new vehicles, protective gear, staff training, and other resources that local departments need to protect the public.
"All of the officers and members of the Reade Vol.
Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus units allow first responders, firefighters, and rescue workers to enter areas where they would otherwise be unable to breathe. They can function even when exposed to extreme heat, and let firefighters continue battling a fire even in the worst conditions. SCBAs must be certified by the
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria