BodyGuardz, the provider of leading device protection products and consumer electronics accessories, announced today that
"Shawn is one of the most respected names in our industry and we are excited to have him on the BodyGuardz team." Said
Shawn has an impressive track record of building companies and taking them to the next level. Over the years he has learned that people are what matter most. Shawn strives to treat everyone with respect and his experience in motivating his teams has proved invaluable to the companies he has worked for.
"BodyGuardz is in an extremely exciting position right now in the market. They still have the small start-up feel but with all the resources to just blow everyone out of the water," said Shawn. "I live for fast-paced startups and have a unique position to be able to oversee and impact so many departments in the company." He believes that success is a byproduct of doing all the right things and with his track record of taking companies to the next level, BodyGuardz believes that Shawn is the perfect fit for the job.
BodyGuardz, founded in 2002, is committed to offering top-quality products and services. The company prides itself in providing products, service and delivery that customers notice is a step above the rest. BodyGuardz includes UltraTough clear skins full-body films available for hundreds of devices; ScreenGuardz, screen protectors available in multiple film types including the industry leading ScreenGuardz Pure; Armor, which are custom-cut protectors featuring designs for device personalization; cases for a variety of smartphones and tablets; Earjax premium earbuds; Earjax Echo Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and more. For more information, visit: bodyguardz.com/company.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11992164.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters