Researchers from TUBITAK Report on Findings in
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from TUBITAK, "Both X-ray powder diffraction, transmission electron microscopy results showed that Zn0.65Ni0.25Cu0.1Fe2O4 shell is on the surface of the SrFe12O19 core. The variations between the magnetic properties of the precursors and nanocomposite may be explained by interphase interactions at the surface of two ferrites. The properties of the SrFe12O19/Zn0.65Ni0.25Cu0.1Fe2O4 core-shell nanocomposite were favourable in its separation, recycling and reuse after reaction."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The catalytic activity of SrFe12O19/Zn0.65Ni0.25Cu0.1Fe2O4 core-shell nanocomposite in the presence of NaBH4 were tested against methyl violet."
For more information on this research see: SrFe12O19/Zn0.65Ni0.25Cu0.1Fe2O4 Core-Shell Nanocomposite: Synthesis, Chracterization and Catalytic Activity in Aqueous Solution.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Esir, Natl Metrol Inst, TUBITAK UME, TR-41470 Gebze, Kocaeli,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?