Researchers from Sichuan Agricultural University Report Recent Findings in Microbiology and Biotechnology (Improving endoglucanase activity by adding the carbohydrate-binding module from Corticium rolfsii)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We can improve EG's catalytic power by adding the CBM from Corticium rolfsii."
For more information on this research see: Improving endoglucanase activity by adding the carbohydrate-binding module from Corticium rolfsii.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Z. Tang,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones