Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "CMC-LDH nanocomposite film with 3 wt% LDH showed a 148 and 143% increase in the tensile strength and tensile modulus, as well as a 62% decrease in elongation in comparison with the pure CMC film."
For more information on this research see: Preparation and properties of carboxymethyl cellulose/layered double hydroxide bionanocomposite films. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014;108():83-90. (
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks