The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "We explain the system design and fabrication and show the first successful TEM images of liquid samples in the chips."
For more information on this research see: Monolithic chip system with a microfluidic channel for in situ electron microscopy of liquids. Microscopy and Microanalysis, 2014;20(2):445-51. (
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry