Researchers at Oak Ridge National Laboratory Release New Data on Microscopy and Microanalysis (Aberration-corrected X-ray spectrum imaging and Fresnel contrast to differentiate nanoclusters and cavities in helium-irradiated alloy 14YWT)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Therefore, combined Fresnel-contrast STEM and X-ray SI is an effective STEM-based method to characterize helium-bearing NFAs."
For more information on this research see: Aberration-corrected X-ray spectrum imaging and Fresnel contrast to differentiate nanoclusters and cavities in helium-irradiated alloy 14YWT. Microscopy and Microanalysis, 2014;20(2):613-26. (
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades