Reports Outline DNA Research Study Results from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Therefore, the new fluorescent analysis system could be applied for the detection of Pb(2+) based on the label-free DNA sequence capped CdS QDs."
For more information on this research see: Fluorescence detection of Pb(2+) based on the DNA sequence functionalized CdS quantum dots.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Liu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z