Reports Outline DNA Research Study Results from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Therefore, the new fluorescent analysis system could be applied for the detection of Pb(2+) based on the label-free DNA sequence capped CdS QDs."
For more information on this research see: Fluorescence detection of Pb(2+) based on the DNA sequence functionalized CdS quantum dots.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Liu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened