Report Summarizes Nanotechnology Study Findings from
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Especially, the AUC(0 ? 24h) and C-max values of pranlukast nanosuspension with a particle size of 0.16 mu m were approximately 3.5- and 6.3-fold greater, respectively, than that of pranlukast microsuspension with a particle size of 18.21 mu m. Therefore, the preliminary results from our study suggest that a pranlukast nanosuspension with a mean particle size of about 0.16 mu m may have significant potential for clinical application."
For more information on this research see: Dissolution and oral absorption of pranlukast nanosuspensions stabilized by hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?