Recent Studies by Y. Matsumura and Co-Authors Add New Data to Pre-Trial Research Findings (The Drug Discovery by NanoMedicine and its Clinical Experience)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research, "Consequently, the micellar and liposomal carrier can be delivered selectively to a tumor by utilizing the enhanced permeability and retention effect. Presently, several anticancer agent-incorporating nano-carrier systems are under preclinical and clinical evaluation. Several drug delivery system formulations have been approved worldwide. Regarding a pipeline of clinical development of anticancer agent incorporating micelle carrier system, several clinical trials are now underway not only in
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In this paper, preclinical and clinical studies of NK105, NC-6004, cisplatin incorporating micelle, NC-6300, epirubicin incorporating micelle and the concept of cancer stromal targeting therapy using nanoparticles and monoclonal antibodies against cancer related stromal components are reviewed."
For more information on this research see: The Drug Discovery by NanoMedicine and its Clinical Experience.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Matsumura, Natl Canc Center
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks