Recent Findings from
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The methodology is compatible with various functional groups and provides an attractive protocol for the generation of a small library of xanthones in very good yield."
For more information on this research see: One-Step Synthesis of Xanthones Catalyzed by a Highly Efficient Copper-Based Magnetically Recoverable Nanocatalyst. Organic Letters, 2014;16(11):2846-2849. Organic Letters can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia