"Marcus comes to us with substantial front line partner enablement experience in our market sector and a proven track record of delivering and implementing successful partner programs across multiple countries, essential skills and knowledge that will underpin our channel expansion across the EMEA region," said
With over a decade of channel roles in
Previously, Adams was the senior manager for global partner enablement at business intelligence specialist
"Advanced analytics technologies are helping organizations in a variety of diverse markets solve business problems and be more competitive and grow revenues by helping them understand customers, trends and the wider market more effectively. Expanding RapidMiner's partner network and working with more organizations looking to develop and deliver analytics-based solutions is a strategic imperative for us that will deliver value to all stakeholders in the relationship," said Adams.
"RapidMiner and its solutions are recognized as market leading in the analytics market by users as well as independent analysts. Joining the company at this stage in its evolution is very exciting, and I'm looking forward to contributing to our continued growth through making our partner network even bigger and more successful."
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Emerging Technologies.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine