The Units under the symbol RUF.UN will have the same CUSIP number as the Units trading under the symbol RUF.U. Accordingly, the number of issued and outstanding Units will not change. Pure Multi currently has 28,484,824 Units outstanding.
Unitholders should consult their financial advisors for more information regarding the dual currency listing, including their ability to exchange U.S. dollar denominated Units for Canadian dollar denominated Units.
"It is particularly important for us to accommodate the Canadian marketplace since our unitholders are predominantly located in
Pure Multi is a Canadian based, publically traded vehicle which offers investors exclusive exposure to attractive, institutional quality U.S. multi-family real estate assets.
Additional information about Pure Multi is available at www.puremultifamily.com or www.sedar.com.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (as that term is defined in the policies of the
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006