The Units under the symbol RUF.UN will have the same CUSIP number as the Units trading under the symbol RUF.U. Accordingly, the number of issued and outstanding Units will not change. Pure Multi currently has 28,484,824 Units outstanding.
Unitholders should consult their financial advisors for more information regarding the dual currency listing, including their ability to exchange U.S. dollar denominated Units for Canadian dollar denominated Units.
"It is particularly important for us to accommodate the Canadian marketplace since our unitholders are predominantly located in
Pure Multi is a Canadian based, publically traded vehicle which offers investors exclusive exposure to attractive, institutional quality U.S. multi-family real estate assets.
Additional information about Pure Multi is available at www.puremultifamily.com or www.sedar.com.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (as that term is defined in the policies of the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future