The closed-ended investment company said its net asset value increased by just over 43% in the financial year ended
"We have seen over the past year a rapid recovery of the
The company said it is cautiously optimistic of making further progress in the year ahead.
"There are grounds for optimism in the medium term as investments continue to mature with good prices being achieved on exit," Chairman
Shares in the company were untraded Wednesday at
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps